- 1/1/2000Date of Inception:
- 4279 Roswell RoadAddress:
- Address #2:
- 30342Zip / Postal Code:
- 404) 255-4868Phone #:
- Fax #:
- 12,946Profile views:
- Company Name: Chopstix Piano Bar
- About Company: Owners Phillip Chan and Alvin Yin, combines influences from New York, San Francisco and his native Hong Kong to present award-winning contemporary Chinese cuisine with inimitable flair in a romantic ambience. This, along with white-glove service, adds up to a classic dining experience.
Since making its debut in 1984, Chopstix has received a host of awards and recognitions for excellence, including Best Chinese Restaurant by Atlanta magazine every year since 1988. Chopstix is also a winner of the prestigious DiRoNA Award – Distinguished Restaurants of North America.
With customers’ health in mind, all dishes at Chopstix are prepared using only canola oil; and they never add MSG. Customer satisfaction is paramount; if you don’t see your favorite dish on their menu, just tell your waiter what you want, and the chef will prepare it for you with skill and loving care.
- Company Background: Atlanta's favorite elegant Chinese restaurant
Spectacular Chinese food and innovative dishes in a quiet, upscale atmosphere
Award-winning Atlanta fine dining - recognized by Zagat Guide,Atlanta's Best Magazine, DIRoNA,Nation's Restaurant Hall of Fame
Nestled in Chastain Square in the heart of Buckhead
Private meeting room available
Live piano music