Search the Community

DHEA Reviews on Twist 25 DHEA Cream

This review is from: Twist 25 DHEA Supplement Cream 1 OZ (Health and Beauty)
I am an avid health person. I work out regularly practice yoga, do cardio almost everyday, play basketball at least 3 days per week and do my almost best to eat right. But even with all that and at my age it is become very important to find healthy options to improve how I feel. For over a year now I have been trying different DHEA products that I would buy at my local health store, Whole Foods and none of them actually really fulfilled what they claimed they would do. About 6 months ago I was online and saw an article on DHEA Cream from Twist 25 did some more searching and found a video from a Doctor and some testimonials and gave it a shot. The difference is very noticeable compared with other brands. The first thing I noticed was the price Twist 25 is more expansive but I found it was well worth it. Here's how come for me. What is the point of buying something cheaper if it doesn't work that is clearly throwing your money away. With Twist 25 it is so easy to apply the size of the bottle I can travel with on planes and apply almost anywhere I am. Twist 25 has finally turned me into a believer of DHEA Cream. I am a coffee drinker yes it's true and if you a re a coffee drinker not all coffees are the same that is how I look at Twist 25 sure you can buy other products that claim to have DHEA but do they have the same DHEA and amount Twist 25 does. Get it like caffeine if it isn't strong coffee what are you drinking it for. Finally a DHEA cream that delivers. Spend the extra money.