• Smoker: Occasionally
  • Drinker: Social Drinker
  • Children: Yes, and sometimes they live at home
  • Education: Some College
  • Income: $25,001 to $35,000
School and Education
  • School Name: Georgia State University
  • School Location: Atlanta, GA
  • About School: The faculty and staff at GSU are awesome and smart. I love the urban setting of the campus located in the middle of downtown Atlanta! Very very exciting.
Networking / Interests
  • WooEB Atlanta sparked my interest from jump street. I have full faith in this company's ability to take hold of your online spotlight, illuminating you to the world and giving you the opportunity to shine what you can do for your customers, friends, and fans!
About Me
  • About Me: WooEB.com is a very effective marketing tool that allows businesses and individuals to get control of their online footprint. We want you to keep the spotlight on your business, and illuminate yourself by uploading all sorts of content such as photos, blogs, videos, press releases, news feeds, market, events, and more!! By updating your profile and keeping your content fresh and recent, you will drive heavy traffic to your sites and by utilizing the ADit application you will also keep competitors out of your ad space and link your customers and fans to your other home sites. All of this will index in Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, giving you the highest possible exposure rate you can find on the web. Sign up and shine the spotlight on your business TODAY, RightNow!, Immediately!
  • I'd Like to Meet: Entrepreneurs
  • Interests: Alumni Connections, Book Clubs, Camping, Coffee and Conversation, Business Networking, Cooking, Dining Out, Fishing / Hunting, Gardening / Landscaping, Hobbies and Crafts, Movies and Videos, Museums and Art, Music and Concerts, New to the Area, Nightclubs and Dancing, Performing Arts, Playing Cards, Playing Sports, Political Interests, Religion / Spiritual, Shopping / Antiques, Travel / Sightseeing, Video Games, Volunteering, Watching Sports, Wine Tasting
  • Movies: Love films, I'm a huge movie buff.
  • Television: Not so much.
  • Heroes: Hunter S. Thompson
  • Books: Fight Club, Rant
  • Sports: Aerobics, Auto Racing / Motocross, Baseball, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Cycling, Football, Golf, Dancing, Inline Skating, Martial Arts, Running, Skiing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis / Racquet Sports, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Yoga, Hockey, Volleyball, Other
Career / Job
  • Employer / Job: WooEB, Inc.
  • Job Location: Atlanta, GA
  • About Job: Working as a Sales Rep at WooEB has been a great experience so far, and we are very excited for the sites exponential expansion!