- 1/1/1900Date of Inception:
- 1800 Peachtree St NW, Suite 450Address:
- Address #2:
- 30309Zip / Postal Code:
- (678) 500-1066Phone #:
- Fax #:
- 257Profile views:
- Company Name: Harley Anti-Aging Institute
- About Company: Dr. Harley’s special interests are Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysterectomy Alternatives, Perimenopausal Health and Natural Remedies, Bio-equivalent hormone replacement for men and women. She has added an Ageless Med Spa to her practice as a means to improving women’s healthcare and focusing on aesthetics.
Dr. Harley is appreciative to women and men whom have given her the opportunity to transform lives to healthy aging for this is truly her passion. She looks forward to continued success and long lasting relationships, which she has created with clients over the years.
Dr. Harley is one of the pioneers of a medical breakthrough that is changing the lives of thousands of men and women.
She uses a methodology utilizing subcutaneous, bio-identical hormone pellets. With 25 years of experience as a Board Certified Physician and one of Atlanta’s top surgeons in her field, Dr. Harley, has studied and researched the use of synthetic versus natural hormone replacement therapy for her patients. She has found that Pellet Therapy Bio-Identical Hormonal Therapy is far superior to any synthetic or other natural bio-identical hormones on the market. Her female as well as male patients have regained what they thought was forever lost, energy, focus, drive and a zest for life!
- Company Background: Dr. Harley is a board certified OB/GYN who is fellowship trained in Antiaging and Holistic Medicine. She has more than 23 years of experience in private practice in the Metro Atlanta area. Her interests include Laparoscopic Surgery, Hysterectomy Alternatives, Bioequivalent Hormone Replacement Therapy, Preventive Health and Perimenopausal/Andropausal Medicine.
Dr. Harley is the founder of The Harley Anti-Aging Institute which specializes in Preventive Health with the goal of decreasing the
incidence of age related diseases, thereby improving the quality of life for vibrant healthy seniors.