• GAState:
  • 30329Zip / Postal Code:
  • USCountry:
  • Phone #:
  • Fax #:
  • 3,084Profile views:
About Company
  • Company Name: CJF Golf Shirts
  • About Company: CJF Golf Shirts became a reality after I was looking at a catalog for watch bands from a popular name brand company. They had nylon bands for $20.00. I was offended at the price and realized I wanted to do something about this. I said I would pay $5 or $6 bucks but not 20. Then I saw the same thing when I was shopping for Golf Shirts, and I really took offense. With the economy the way it has been I started thinking of struggling families and what could I do to help, if even just a little. So I went on a mission to find a quality shirt for $10 to $15.00 as opposed to a shirt for $50 to $60.00 and after a lot of hours I did even better that is how CJF Golf Shirts was born. Our shirts are below $10.00 ($9.99). We at CJF Golf Shirts want to provide everyone of our customers that wants to wear a golf shirt the ability to do that now. With the economy the way it is now people are looking for value when they are shopping and are more conscious of finding value. CJF Golf Shirts understands that you don't need to pay more to get the same value. Please enjoy our site and feel free to recommend us to your friends.
  • Company Background: We at CJF Golf Shirts want to provide everyone of our customers that wants to wear a golf shirt the ability to do that now. With the economy the way it is now people are looking for value when they are shopping and are more conscious of finding value. CJF Golf Shirts understands that you don't need to pay more to get the same value. Please enjoy our site and feel free to recommend us to your friends.
  • Employees: 4