Glas Cymru Cyfyngedig - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - new company profile report
London 8/11/2012 03:49 AM GMT (TransWorldNews)
Glas Cymru Cyfyngedig (Glas Cymru) is a UK-based company, which carries out water supply business. The company owns, finances and manages the "Welsh Water" company. It is provides water and sewerage service to more than 3 million people spread across Wales and adjoining areas of England through Welsh water. It serves nearly 1.2 million residential household customers and more than 100,000 corporate customers in England and Wales. Glas Cymru offers these services through 67 reservoirs, 67 water treatment works, which supplies an average 850 million liters of water every day. The water supplies are made available through its network of 27,000 km of water mains including 1900 pumping stations and 557 service reservoirs. The comapany is involved in treating wastewater and sewage water to provide safe and reliable drinking water. The company is headquartered in Treharris, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Glas Cymru Cyfyngedig provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand Service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Glas Cymru Cyfyngedig and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Click for Report details:Glas Cymru Cyfyngedig - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review