Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - new company profile report
London 5/17/2012 04:29 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Mitsui Chemicals (or 'the company') is a Japan-based producer of basic chemicals, petrochemicals, polyurethane, fabricated products, functional chemicals, and functional polymeric materials. The company has operations in Japan, other parts of Asia, America, Europe, and other regions. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 12,782 people as of March 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of JPY1,391,713 million ($16,283 million*) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 15.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was JPY40,548 million ($474.4 million*) during FY2011, as compared to an operating loss of JPY9,461 million ($110.7 million*) in FY2010. The net profit was JPY24,854 million ($290.8 million*) in FY2011, as compared to a net loss of JPY28,010 million ($327.7 million*) in FY2010. *Calculated using the constant conversion rate of JPY1 = $0.0117 for the financial year ended March 31, 2011.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. - SWOT Analysis