Crop Protection China News 1203 - new market research report
London 5/17/2012 02:48 AM GMT (TransWorldNews)
This is an annual subscription product, with regular updates throughout the year.
By the time the No. 1 Central Document of 2012 (the Document), the high-profile policy, released on 1 Feb. 2012, the publics' speculation on its contents finally stopped. The former speculation is proved to be right.
The main contents and purpose of the Document are to encourage the development of both frontier agricultural technologies and basic research so as to maintain the sustainable growth of agricultural industry. Science and technology are the primary productive forces, drawn by Comrade Deng Xiaoping and it has been proved to be a correct judgment by years of economic development practices. Aiming to better promote the development of agriculture, China has laid great effort on the development of agricultural technologies, especially those in the development of seed field. It is predicted that with preference policies in agricultural field that continue to be carried out this year, the total investment in agricultural field in 2012 will exceed USD158.48 billion (RMB1,000 billion).Key Headlines
- The No. 1 Central Document of 2012 released on 1 Feb. 2012 focuses on agricultural technology.
- Released on 3 Feb. 2012, China's 12th Five-Year Plan for Pesticide Industry shares something in common with China's Pesticide Industry Policy.
- China continues to escalate the minimum purchase price of rice and wheat in 2012, aiming to encourage the planting enthusiasm of farmers and further promote the development of grain production.
- On 6 Feb. 2012, the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (CBP) announces that it decides to initiate an anti-dumping investigation on several Chinese glyphosate formulations.
- A severe drought has been attacking Yunnan Province since Jan. 2012, causing affected planting areas of over 156,666.67 ha.
- According to the data from ICAMA, there were 542 pesticides registrations approved in 2011, including 17 new AI registrations.
- Jiangsu Limin has submitted IPO application to CSRC and will try IPO again in 2012.
- On 1 Feb. 2012, Lianhe Technology released its performance express of 2011 to show its good performance in 2011.
- Hebei Veyong released its annual report of 2011 on 1 Feb. 2012, showing that its net profit decreased by 63.07% compared with that in 2010.
Click for Report details:Crop Protection China News 1203